We offer a wide range of mechanical seals for all types of applications, including:
- conical spring seals
- elastomeric bellows
- parallel spring diaphragm type seals
- balanced diaphragm seals
- parallel spring O-mounted seals
- PTFE wedge type seals
- wave spring seals
- water pump seals
- direct replacement seals for common OEM pumps
- direct replacement seals for food
- beverage and dairy industries
- stationery seats
- and much more…
Below are some examples of our Oz Mec mechanical seals. For more details on each Oz Mec product please visit our Sealnet store here.
Oz Mec 1
Balanced O-Ring design with anti-clog features
- Springs out of the fluid
- Operate up to 42 bar (600 psi)
- Non-fretting – will not destry shaft
- Metal holder is never subject to fretting or wear
- Seal face can be easily changed in the field or upgraded from carbon to silicon carbide
Oz Mec 0
Perfect for all alkalies and acids as no metal parts come in contact with the pumped fluid.
- Balanced O-Ring design
- Springs out of fluid
- Inspect seal while it is running
- Operate up to 150 psi
All Oz Mec seals are available in tungsten carbide, silicon, carbide and ceramic, depending on customers’ pumping requirements. What we need to know from you:
- Shaft Size
- Stuffing Box ID
- Stuffing Box Depth
- Stuffing Box Pressure
- Stuffing Box Temperature
- Sealing Medium
- Medium pH
- Equipment Type
- Are there any abrasives in the medium?
- Can you flush the medium?
- Do you want packing or mechanical seal?